Sunday, June 7, 2009

Donations/Sponsorship

There are so many parents in need of the information contained in this book. I think back to my night in the hospital knowing the next day my baby boy was going to get chemo for the first time. SCARED TO DEATH!! No one, who had been there, could tell me what to expect. I had no information except medical information which scared me even more. I wish I would have spent a couple of those sleepless hours reading this little book. I would have at least been comforted by knowing I wasn't alone......If you would like to help parents in need going through such a difficult time, please send me an email tracy_r_gray@smileforyourchild.com. Pricing discounts will be given based on the volume you wish to purchase. You will also get to choose the recipient of your donation. Many non-proft organizations provide counseling but do not have funds to purchase resource material. They are always thrilled to receive material to give to those in need.One day it could be you in need......

No comments:

Post a Comment